*NEW* 9 Months Risk & Control Manager - Foreign Banks
- Performs and Manages Front Line Responsibilities for the Regional International Business Process Management (BPM) / Integrated Process Risk and Control (IPRC) programs
- Advises, Identifies and documents risks, controls and self-assurance activities associated with local business processes.
- Executes Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) to satisfy Enterprise and Regulatory requirements.
- Remediates RCSA quality assurance
- Ensures that control gaps and improvement opportunities identified
- Collaborates with the Business, Business Process Subject Matter Experts to deliver program requirements.
- Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of moderately complex business-specific processes to identify, assess, and mitigate risk. Identifies, assesses and aggregates risks. Escalates risks where necessary if risk boundaries or limits are triggered.
- Serves as liaison between Independent Risk Management (IRM) and a Front Line business groups and provides support in the interpretation of policy, guidelines, and governance programs.
- Designs and implements risk mitigation strategies and controls that effectively mitigate risks and appropriately address requirements of applicable statutes, regulations, and risk governance documents.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree preferably in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in risk (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Good analytical skills and sound process review/risk assessment skills with an understanding of risks and impacts in a banking environment
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.