*NEW* Perm HR Business Partner - MNCs
- Assist to implement and streamline the internal HR systems and processes
- Scale these processes and systems
- Provide advice and coaching to members/management
- Collaborating with other department leaders to identify, prioritise and develop organisational capabilities and behaviours to build a workforce that is future-ready
- Establish, onboard and manage HR system to capture and manage all HR related matters including employment contracts and agreements
- Manage all HR related matters including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, grievances, disciplinaries, speak ups, redundancies
- Ensure all company activities adhere to HR guidelines, regulatory requirements and policies and capacity management
- Guide people leaders on people-related decisions
- Other ad hoc duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ideally have exposure in start-ups / early ventures
- Comfortable to work in fast paced environment
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.