Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Contracting
Our client is an established Financial Institution.
- Maintain the calendars for the two investment team partners
- Arrange logistics of tele and video conference calls, and schedule meetings including booking of meeting rooms
- Submit expense reports
- Generate monthly expense reports
- General tidiness and maintenance of office
- Prepare materials and documents for signature
- Ordering couriers and distribution of post
- Maintaining floor plan
- Meeting Room calendar management
- Liaising with building management for building entry permits, building repairs, etc.
- Organizing internal/external events
- Stationery - ordering and maintaining supplies
- Liaison with vendors
- Booking travel
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attention it to Tan Joanna (R1104661)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117