Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Contracting
Our client is an established Financial Institution.
- Managing all administrative and secretarial responsibilities in Singapore office
- Maintain the office condition and liaise with facility management vendors
- Prepare materials and documents
- Maintaining floor plan
- Meeting Room calendar management
- Liaising with building management for building entry permits, building repairs, etc.
- Organizing internal/external events
- Stationery - ordering and maintaining supplies
- Liaison with vendors
- Assisting travel and accommodation arrangement plus visa application and renewal
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 2-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant, Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and attention it to Tan Joanna (R1104661)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend