Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Terms & Conditions
- This certificate is valid for the number of confirmed roundtrip ticket(s) as defined under credits in the authorization details. If issued for one-way travel, any unused portion will be forfeited.
- Offer valid only on flights operated by United or operated by other airlines and branded “United Express”. Otherwise, it is not valid on flights operated by other airlines, such as United-Marketed code share and Star Alliance flights.
- Itinerary must be a published fare routing.
- All travel must be completed by the expiration date listed under authorization details. Extension of the expiration date is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Open jaws are permitted.
- Stopovers and circle trip combinations are not permitted.
- Open tickets are not permitted.
- United reserves the right to limit the number of seats available for travel in conjunction with this offer.
- Customer is liable for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges.
- MileagePlus miles will not be awarded.
- Space-available upgrade certificates may be used on day of departure provided all terms of the upgrade are met. All other upgrades, including MileagePlus and purchased are not permitted.
- This certificate may not be used in conjunction with any other award, discount or offer. Customer will be required to provide positive identification.
- This offer is subject to any government approval and is invalid where prohibited by law.
- This certificate is nontransferable and is void if sold or exchanged for compensation. If this certificate is purchased, it is subject to confiscation and will not be accepted for travel.
- In the event of flight irregularity, alternate travel will be provided in the indicated class of service (subject to availability) only on United flights. United assumes no responsibility for any expenses, or tax liability in conjunction with the use of this offer and associated ticket(s) including, but not limited to expenses for accommodations, food or circumstances beyond the control of United.
- If you choose to ticket by calling United Reservations, please note that there will be a Reservation Ticketing Service Fee. Please advise the agent that you will be using an electronic ER1181 authorization (reference: GG Promo EER). Be prepared to provide the agent the promotion code, certificate PIN, class and travel area application listed under the authorization details.
- Not eligible for denied boarding compensation.
- Should you need to reissue, refund or void a ticket after you’ve redeemed your PIN credit(s), you will not receive a redeposit of the redeemed PIN credit(s).
- United reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice.
- United’s Contract of Carriage will be applicable to all travel undertaken, hereby.
Reservation and Ticketing
Prize winner will be issued with Travel Certificate with instructions to redeem as below:
- On the united.com homepage, enter origin, destination, travel dates and any other search criteria. Select the “All search options” link
- Enter your promotion code, plus the PIN provided, in the “Promotions and certificates” field. Please do not include any spaces. Select the “Search” button
- In your search results, flights displaying “Special offer” are eligible for your discount. The price shown is the discounted price.
- Choose your seats and book your flights.
- For online certificate status and terms and conditions, go to united.com, select "Promotional programs and certificates" from the Deals and Offers dropdown menu, enter promotion code and PIN in the Offer Code box, and click "Submit".
- Reservations and ticketing must be done online at united.com or by calling United Reservations at 1-800-864-8331. A reservation may be held for 24 hours from the time of booking. If you choose to ticket by calling United Reservations, a Reservation Ticketing Service Fee will apply. Tickets are not permitted through airport ticketing or a travel agent.
- After ticket issuance, itinerary changes are permitted in the same booking class. Ticket reissues do not extend travel validity dates which need to be completed no later than expiration date listed in the certificate details.
- Refunds of wholly unused tickets/related taxes may be requested. Note that refunding makes the ticket null and void.