Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Ambition x ShowCode Coding Challenge 2020
Are you a software engineer, developer or someone with a passion for coding? Are you ready to put your skills (and fingers) to the test? Do you have what it takes to compete with the best of the best and emerge victorious?
Ambition is excited to launch theAmbition x ShowCode Coding Challenge 2020! Pit yourself against other talented coders as you race against the clock to complete a series of coding tests. Stand a chance to win exciting prizes and the bragging rights as the winner of the Ambition x ShowCode Coding Challenge 2020. This is the ultimate coding challenge that you wouldn't want to miss! Read on to find out more about the challenge details and to get started:
Think you're up for the challenge? Get started today:
Terms & Conditions:
1. This challenge is managed by Ambition Group Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("Ambition Group"). The Ambition x ShowCode Coding Challenge 2020 ("The Coding Challenge") is a coding challenge whereby the winning individual will be awarded a SGD500 digital gift card or a prize with at least an equivalent value. Second place will receive a SGD250 digital gift card or equivalent. Third place will receive a SGD100 digital gift card or equivalent. The ultimate format of the prizes will be determined by Ambition Group at its sole and absolute discretion. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Ambition Group reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the prizes awarded with an item of comparable or greater value.
2. To be eligible to enter into The Coding Challenge, participants must register for the competition through completing the form on any of Ambition Group Asia's websites (www.ambition.com.sg, www.ambition.com.hk, www.ambition.com.my). Participants must participate on an individual basis. Immediate family members of employees at Ambition Group and its subsidiaries and affiliates are excluded from participating.
3. The winners must be able to receive the prizes in one of our Ambition Group offices located in Asia and Australia. Ambition has a physical presence in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne.
4. The Coding Challenge will close on 23:59 (GMT+8) on Sunday, 16 August 2020. All participants must complete the 5 coding challenges to be eligible to win the prizes.
5. The nature and specifics of The Coding Challenge are at the sole and absolute discretion of Ambition Group and are subject to change at any time. The challenge is administered through ShowCode's platform and upon completion of the 5 coding challenges, scoring will be computed automatically and participants will be ranked based on their scores for the challenges. In the case of a draw, Ambition Group will have the final say on the top 3 participants who will receive the prizes.
6. For any queries/concerns related to The Coding Challenge, please contact the Ambition Group Asia Marketing Team at: email@example.com.
7. Ambition Group retains its sole absolute discretion in organising The Coding Challenge, including its decision to accept or reject any participants, change these terms and conditions, including any prizes offered, and cancel The Coding Challenge without notice, and its decision shall be final and not subject to challenge.
Why the C word is so important
I recently took a trip back home to Sydney and one question that was often asked by family and friends was “How’s work going?”. Without any hesita...Read more
Conducting a Remote Interview - 7 Tips for Employers
“Fail to prepare, prepare to fail”. The circuit breaker in Singapore and lockdown in many countries have changed the way of work for all of us. Sev...Read more
How to Turn Your Contract Job into a Permanent Role
A contract role is a good stepping stone to a permanent role and a career you aspire to be in. In some cases, lesser experience may be required f...Read more
The New Interview Process for Jobseekers
“Are people still hiring? How can they interview anyone now?”In many countries across the globe, people are working from home and practising social...Read more
Women with Ambition: Up Close with Sigrid Rouam
Women in leadership positions often have to deal with issues such as imposter syndrome, feelings of doubt and lack of confidence. This can be a sig...Read more
Ambition Hot Tips: How to ace a job application in Sales & Marketing
Calling all Sales & Marketing professionals! Want to make a big splash with your resume and interviews during the job application process? Sheena S...Read more
International Women's Day 2022 - Break The Bias
At Ambition Group, we recognise that diversity and equality starts with our own employees. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities amongs...Read more
How to inspire your sales team
Do you think you are a strong sales team manager? All leaders want to foster a strong team spirit and a high performing environment, but what actua...Read more